Terms of Service
Antrophia accepts no responsibility for the actions of its members i.e. Self harm, Vandalism, Suicide, Homicide, Genocide, Drug abuse, Changes in sexual orientation, Bestiality. Antrophia will not be held responsible and does not encourage any of the above actions or any other form of anti social behaviour. Although Antrophia is highly addictive we encourage you to spend time with your family and loved ones, do not forget them.
This game is not intended for persons under 13 years of age. Some content may be inappropriate for young children. By joining you are stating that you are thirteen years or older.
- 1) The Terms of Service below can be changed at any time. A major change to these Terms of Service will be announced but it is the responsibility of the player to be aware of and comply to these Terms of Service at all times. Failure to be in compliance with these Terms of Service may result in the immediate deactivation or deletion of your account.
- 2) In addition to these Terms of Service, there is a page of Game Rules. Anything stated in the Game Rules is in addition to the Terms of Service and does not cancel anything in the Terms of Service. By agreeing to the Game Rules, you agree to the Terms of Service and by agreeing to the Terms of Service, you agree to the game rules.
- 3) Players agree to abide by all game rules and understand that any violation will result in a given consequence.
- 4) You are only allowed to have one account per individual. Players found to have multiple accounts also known as "multis" will have the main account frozen and all other accounts deleted. Account sharing is also against the game rules.
- 5) Any action within your account you are responsible for. This includes posting an illegal/offensive picture within your account and all message board or forum postings and information exchanged in chat and or messages.
- 6) Every player must respect every other player and individual in society. You must not discriminate against someone because of his or her age, gender, skin color, sexual preference, religion or personal beliefs. Any player found to be actively discriminating against another player or member of society in any way, will have their accounts terminated and further action may be taken. This includes, without limitation, character name, message board or forum posts.
- 7) Antrophia encourages and allows users to post and/or exchange opinions, information, and ideas. These may appear in alliance descriptions, message boards, forums or chat. Please be advised that these player generated opinions, information, and ideas do not necessarily reflect the views of Antrophia. While we occasionally do monitor player generated content, in no event does Antrophia assume or have any responsibility or liability for any of this content or for any claims, damages, or losses resulting from their use and/or appearance on or in conjunction with this Site or elsewhere. Users remain individually responsible for their ideas, messages and opinions. However, Antrophia still has the right to modify/delete and refuse to post any player generated content that violates these Terms and Conditions. We can also remove the privileges of the users that violate these Terms and Conditions.
- 8) Donations and/or payments of any sort made to Antrophia towards running and maintenance costs through an online vendor are non-refundable. Premium feature purchases or purchases for items in Antrophia's store refundable within 14 days if not completely satisfied with your purchase.
- 9) Antrophia does not guarantee or make any representations regarding the use or the results of donating/paying through sites such as Paypal with regard to their correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. The entire risk is carried by you, not Antrophia. You assume the complete cost of any necessary servicing, repair or correction.
- 10) Players agree not to, through software or other methods, interfere with the site operation and page content. Players agree to follow all administrator requests and instructions.
- 11) Other sections of the game may have it's own rules (such as, but not limited to, alliances and chat systems.) These rules are an addition to the Terms of Service and not a replacement. Violation of these rules is considered to be a violation of the Terms of Service and will be dealt with accordingly. Please make yourself familiar with all game rules before playing. Failure to be familiar with the game rules is not an excuse for breaking them and will not be accepted as a defense of your account.
- 12) This site and all the materials contained on it are distributed and transferred on an "AS AVAILABLE" and "AS IS" basis, without warranties of any kind, either implied or express. To the fullest extent permissible under the applicable law, Antrophia disclaims all warranties, implied or express, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Antrophia does not guarantee that the functions or materials contained within this site will be uninterrupted and error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site and the servers that make it available are free of viruses and other harmful components.
- 13) Antrophia does not guarantee or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials within this site with regard to their correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. The entire risk is carried by you, not Antrophia. You assume the complete cost of any necessary servicing, repair or correction.
- 14) To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Antrophia, it's Affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, agents, employees, licensors, representatives and third party providers to this site will not be liable for damages of any kind including, without limitation, incidental, indirect, special, consequential, compensatory or any similar damages, that may result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials contained on this site, whether the material is supplied by Antrophia or any third party.
- 15) Not withstanding the foregoing, in no event shall Antrophia have any liability to you for any claims, damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort or otherwise).
- 16) Any individual who attempts to hack, gain unauthorized entry, reverse engineer or affect the system integrity of Antrophia (including attempting to access any internal part of the game from an offsite location) will be dealt with to the fullest extent of the law.
- 17) The censorship and decency maintained internally in the factions or alliances is a choice by the faction or alliance administration. What is and what is not acceptable in this situation is up to the faction or alliance administration provided that it does not break any game decency laws.
- 18) Any uploaded files, be it pictures or text files and mail sent or received are not the responsibility of Antrophia, but responsibility of the player that uploaded the file or sent the mail.
- 19) Antrophia takes no responsibility for content published by users of this site.
- 20) Antrophia reserves the right to terminate any account with or without reason, at any time regardless of premium purchases.
- 21) Antrophia will send you authorization email(s) when you register as a member to validate your email address. You may then receive further emails informing you of in-game features, tips & advice and updates. We never spam anyone, nor do we ever intend to in the future; you can opt out of all emails, except password recovery emails, at any time.
- 22) Appropriate usernames only. Offensive usernames are NOT tolerated and the username will be automatically renamed to an administrators or moderators choice. Masking words with asterisks, other characters, and other spellings to hide the word with meaning intact is still the same as using the word(s).